Welcome to this page and we hope that you’re looking for unique and better greetings for Mother’s Day than what you usually see online. Your mom isn’t a stranger. She’s someone who knows you better than anyone else. When you text her a message wishing her a very Happy Mother’s Day, you want it to actually mean something to her. We hope that our collection of mother’s day greetings ends up bringing a smile on her face.
1. I promise to break my phone with a hammer so I can spend more time with you on Mother’s Day.
2. I promise to remind you more often that I will only love you and no matter how old I grow; you will always matter the most to me. I love you, ma.
3. Ma – Meri pehli teacher, meri favourite chef, meri first friend, meri best ludo partner, meri khud ki genie, meri ATM machine, Meri Google, Meri movie partner
4. Tum jiyo hazaaro saal yeh meri hai aarzoo. Happy Mother’s Day.
5. You always know when I am sad without having to tell you. Thank you mom for knowing me better than I know myself.
6. Mom, maa, mummy, aai, ammi, maai. God does have different names.
7. Everything I am today is because of you. Thank you, Ma.
8. A very Happy Mother’s Day from your favourite-est child!
9. You’re my first teacher. My doctor on call. My favorite chef. A multi-tasking organiser. A free therapist. A forever waala friend. A Ludo competitor. A gossip partner. You’re more than just a mom and you’ve always inspired me to be more too.
10. Your saree is your cape. A Happy Mother’s Day to the real superhero of this planet.
11. You always know when I am hungry and make exactly what my tummy needs. You always remind me to wear a sweater even today. Even when I miss your call and don’t call you back, you don’t mind and call me again nevertheless. You find so many ways to tell me how much you care about me and I can never thank you enough for it. Thank you for being my mother, mom.
12. You work harder than anyone I have ever seen and yet there is never a moment when you’re too busy for me. Thank you ma for always being there for me.
13. Happy Mother’s Day. I wish I could become half as amazing a person as you are.
14. I could never understand why people call their spouses their better halves when the truth is, you have always been and will always be the better and stronger half in my life. Happy Mother’s Day.
15. Thank you for being my most patient tutor. Happy Mother’s Day.
16. Thank you for being the doctor on call for me. Happy Mother’s Day.
17. Thank you for always knowing exactly what to cook when I am hungry. Happy Mother’s Day.
18. Thank you for being my free therapist and for always helping me deal with my problems. Happy Mother’s Day.
19. Thank you for being my forever waala friend before being a mother. Happy Mother’s Day.
20. You make the whole house shine with your smile. Happy Mother’s Day.
21. Home is where my mom is.
22. You’re the funniest gossip partner and there’s no one I enjoy talking to more than you. Happy Mother’s Day, Ma.
23. You’re better than Google and often know more than the internet. Happy Mother’s Day, Ma.
24. You’re so much more than a mother and you deserve way more happiness than I can ever give you. Happy Mother’s Day, Ma.
25. You’re like a private executive genie who has always made my every wish come, no matter how big or small. So from today onwards, I am going to your genie instead. If you ever need anything, all you need to do is wish and I’ll make it happen. Happy Mother’s Day.
26. You have inspired me to be a better person by being the role model I aspire to be. Happy Mother’s Day.
27. You have silently sacrificed a lot over the years just to bring a few extra smiles on my face. I can never do or say enough to express how much you mean to me. Happy Mother’s Day.
28. Thank you for being a beacon of light in every phase of my life and I hope that I can make you proud as the person you’ve raised me to be. Happy Mother’s Day.
29. If there was a Nobel Prize for Perfection, you would have been famous, mom.
30. Of all your remarkable achievements in life, what’s most special is having a child as extraordinary as me. Congratulations! And Happy Mother’s Day.