Before you even get a chance to brag about getting the perfect Mother’s Day gift for mom, it’s already the time to start thinking about a father’s day gift for dad. Father’s Day is just around the corner and we are sure that many of you are still in a dilemma regarding how to make this day special for your very own superhero. You may be stuck in search of the best Father’s Day gifts for dad. Even though your dad says he doesn’t want anything on Father’s Day this year, you know that showing up without a gift isn’t a good thing. After all, he is the person you have been looking for all these years, and it is important to make him feel special and celebrated on Father’s Day. Not for the gift, but to show how much you appreciate him and all that he does for the whole family. What should I give my father on Father’s Day? What do you get on Father’s Day when Dad has everything? What is the best gift for father’s day? How to make a father’s day gift at home? To help you here with these questions, we have collected the best gifts for all kinds of dads. Of course, most of these choices apply to any man in your life, such as your brother who has just become a new father or a husband who is the best father to your children, your grandfather, your stepfather, or even your father-in-law. Oh, and if you want to buy for a lot of people, we have made sure to include a lot of budget-friendly options and some DIY that won’t cost you tons of money. But before, How do you even decide on a gift for dad?
How To Choose a Perfect Gift for Dad?
A Father is a person in our lives who never forgets to look after us, no matter how old we are. That’s why choosing gifts for your dad can be a real hill-climbing sort of job. How do you repay someone who has done so much for you all your life? This father’s day, use thought and creativity to get the best gift for him. Also, consider the way your dad uses his free time. Watching television? Running? Golfing? Gymming? Reading books? Cooking? Whatever he likes to do best with the time he has for him, that’s a great place to start searching for your father’s day gift online. Do it for him and not for the glory of the gift. You can try your hand at making one of the great DIY handmade gifts for dad (listed in the guide below).
Getting the best gift for dad is a trick, though. You want to get a unique Father’s Day gift that he’ll remember for a long time and also something sensible, funny, and helpful. Whether you are still living at home with your very own super-man or living far away from him, you can still make this day very special by giving him something that suits his interests. Below is an incredibly unique gift guide for Father’s Day 2021.
- Indian dad emoji cards- To make up for every time you messed up or made your dad upset or angry, redeem yourself in front of him with this cute bunch of cards. Surprise your dad with these 5 emoji cards and express all that you ever wanted to. Trust us, he will love it! Order here https://www.oyehappy.com/all-surprises/indian-dad-emoji-cards/
- Handmade clay art – There is no better reminder of a child’s early years than a decoration that contains their little hand. If he is a new dad, you can make this super adorable DIY and surprise him with a heartfelt father’s day gift. You can easily make a paperweight out of this clay art or insert some ribbon by making holes in it to transform it into a wall hanging or a decorative clay plate! Find out more about this DIY here https://www.ehow.com/how_12073110_make-homemade-clay-handprints.html
- All about dad video- You surely know your dad enough to make a movie on his life. Isn’t it? If not a movie, you can at least get your daddy dearest a personalized video made with all the things that define him. All you have to do is answer a bunch of questions about him, share some best pictures, and let us handle the rest. Get this here https://www.oyehappy.com/all-surprises/all-about-dad-video/
- Arrange a spa day for him- Your father does so much for you every single day. So much so that often in his hectic schedules, he neglects his own “me time” and forgets to take care of himself. This Father’s Day, take up an opportunity to pamper him like a kid and make him feel relaxed by arranging a calming spa experience for him at home. He might not say it, but he craves for that kind of relaxation and rejuvenation in his life.
- Mirror card for dad- Traditional father’s day greetings are a thing of the past. Update your wishing style this year and get him a unique mirror card for father’s day that says he is perfect in every way. Order here https://www.oyehappy.com/all-surprises/mirror-card-for-dad/
- Super dad award- You know that your father is the best one in the world and there’s literally no one that can take his place in your life. Show your gratitude to him with this special award certificate with a letter dedicated to him and a “Super Dad Award” badge made especially for him. Order here https://www.oyehappy.com/all-surprises/super-dad-award/
- Card case- This may seem like a normal gift, but we are sure he will thank you for the small and nice improvements on his card storage. A new card case will save him a lot of time he usually spends to find the misplaced cards and thus, it will be one of the best utility gifts for father’s day. Order here https://www.amazon.in/dp/B075T5BK9C/ref=cm_sw_r_cp_apa_glt_fabc_R5PF2RKP7EV4BPEW9JYV
- Perfume- Although this looks like a simple gift idea, it should be at the top of your list as almost every dad loves different kinds of perfumes. So get your dad some nice perfume to wear for his next office party and he’ll appreciate your gift. Buy here https://www.amazon.in/dp/B08T2C4XTF/ref=cm_sw_r_cp_apa_glt_fabc_MQW4NAP9CQY4FDA213D1
- Pasta Photo Frame – This is a very unique and easy DIY gift for Father’s Day. A photo frame made using dry pasta. Don’t forget to put your favorite family photo inside the frame when you’re done and cover the frame with spray paint to finish it off in style (and colors). Learn to make this here https://www.diyncrafts.com/65894/decor/simple-gold-painted-macaroni-art-picture-frame
- Tea times hamper- Well, Indian dads and tea are like a match made in heaven. Aren’t they? Get your tea lover daddy a handcrafted wooden tray with 4 flavors of tea and a customized newspaper to complement his afternoon binge. The hamper also includes other goodies like cutting chai glasses and a strainer. This can be one of the best and unique Father’s day gifts for him. Order here https://www.oyehappy.com/all-surprises/tea-times-hamper/
- Letter for new dads- Know a soon to be dad or a new dad to surprise on this father’s day? Get him this letter from the baby and make his day a zillion times better with this adorable gift. Order here https://www.oyehappy.com/all-surprises/letter-for-new-dads/
- Great Indian papa mug- Every indian dad has some of his pet dialogues that are used on the children every now and then. This mug is one such fun and quirky father’s day gift that has some most popular dad dialogues on it. Get this here https://www.oyehappy.com/all-surprises/great-indian-papa-mug/
- All about dad frame- Writing books for your dad seems like the best way to this incredible man. While writing books isn’t everyone’s cup of tea, you can still surprise him with this customised photo frame. This “all about you” frame comprises all those things that you adore about your super dad and trust us, it’ll be a special father’s day gift for him. Order here https://www.oyehappy.com/all-surprises/all-about-dad/
- DIY bottle top keyrings – Give your dad something like this DIY keyring that he can take with him wherever he goes. Make a personal keyring set for all his keys! You could also do something more with it like writing a text message on it or doodle something on it for your dad. Learn more about this DIY here https://www.bottlecapco.com/How-to-Make-Bottle-Cap-Key-Chains_b_61.html
- Tie and Dye DIY’S – This is a creative and homemade father’s day gift idea with which you can create colorful and fun dye patterns on T-shirts, bed sheets, tabletops, tank tops, pillow covers, or handkerchiefs. These dye and dye patterns will be very strong and colorful. Check out this DIY tie and dye kit here and take out your creative side https://www.amazon.in/dp/B08HQL4HHF/ref=cm_sw_r_cp_apa_glt_fabc_PDKXAHBRHAH25SJTH0G3
- DIY cake/cookie mix – Enjoy your dad’s special day with a DIY cake or cookie mix that he can use to bake a delight for himself anytime. You can also give him a DIY Hot Chocolate or organic tea mix to complement his afternoon snack. Pack these DIY mixes in lovely glass containers, adorned with beautiful ribbons, and you’re ready to go! One of the best homemade gifts for dad, isn’t it?
- Polaroid Camera- What’s better than capturing special moments? Printing them for life! (And that too super handy and quick). A beautiful polaroid camera can be one of the best gifts for Father’s Day as it will be your dad’s favorite travel companion. This lovely camera will help him hold on to memories forever. Order here https://www.amazon.in/dp/B06WW64YM6/ref=cm_sw_r_cp_apa_glt_fabc_0GBG7NR38TD8GADHF060
- Travel bag – Your dad must have an old travel bag that he uses for almost anything and every trip. It’s time to dump it and move on. Get him this classy new travel bag for work and leisure. Buy here https://www.amazon.in/dp/B08WWVTDDM/ref=cm_sw_r_cp_apa_glt_fabc_RA9BQ753M1D1KN64XNR4?_encoding=UTF8&psc=1
- Plant a tree- Celebrate your dad with high spirits of a greener and better earth. This Father’s Day, sponsor the plantation and maintenance of a tree on your dad’s behalf. We will share a certificate and the location of the tree planted on his behalf with him. Get this thoughtful gift here https://www.oyehappy.com/all-surprises/plant-a-tree/
- Adopt a parent- Make this father’s day a reason to not just bring a smile on your Dad’s face but to bring light to an elderly dad’s life as well. Adopt a parent and share the joy of contributing to their generic and medical expenses for a month. When God gives us enough, why not share it with someone less fortunate? Know more about this here https://www.oyehappy.com/all-surprises/adopt-a-parent/
- Smartwatch- You can’t go wrong with a watch as your dad’s gift as almost every dad loves different types of watches. A watch is one of the best father’s day gifts from a daughter or son that a dad can get. Get him a nice smartwatch that he can easily connect to his mobile phone and keep track of everything important that comes up on the phone through his watch. Order here https://www.amazon.in/dp/B08L13YPGZ/ref=cm_sw_r_cp_apa_glt_fabc_BKR412HQ81C648SAW349?_encoding=UTF8&psc=1
- Coffee maker- The endless bustle of work and being a dad at home can wear any person down. You can pamper your daddy dearest by giving him this coffee maker, fully loaded to pump him up with caffeine and keep him active and fresh throughout the work from home hours. Buy here https://www.amazon.in/dp/B07H3LQP5K/ref=cm_sw_r_cp_apa_glt_fabc_1MKZSKRZJRTTSETNGHVA?_encoding=UTF8&psc=1
- Super hero E-comic- This quirky and fun Father’s day gift can be very meaningful and thoughtful at the same time. Surprise your super dad with his picture on the cover page of a virtual comic that has customizable themes of pop-culture heroes like harry potter, marvel heroes, DC heroes, and many others. Make him feel like the true superhero that he is. Check this out here https://www.oyehappy.com/all-surprises/super-hero-e-comic/
- Celebrity article for dad- Well, your father is your very own superhero. Isn’t he? Then, why not make him feel like an absolute celebrity by surprising him with a custom newspaper cover story dedicated to him. Share his likes, qualities, and habits with us and we will write and frame this news story accordingly. It will also include a wish for him from his favorite celebrity to make the experience more fun and realistic. Order here https://www.oyehappy.com/all-surprises/celebrity-article-for-dad/
- Wireless Speaker – This wireless speaker will be his best companion on a Sunday evening for him to listen to his favorite music in style. Also, you can make a list of all his favorite songs and play them on father’s day eve to make this surprise even more special. Buy here https://www.amazon.in/dp/B07W6VWZ8C/ref=cm_sw_r_cp_apa_glt_fabc_KS7DTM1FCBW9CA48TQB4
- DIY Planters- If your dad loves nature and has a thing for planting, this DIY can be one of the best homemade father’s day gifts for him. Learn how to make DIY planters here https://www.apieceofrainbow.com/32-planter-diy/
- Best dad magnet- Your dad is one such person you have looked up to in every situation. Be it when you were a toddler or even today. Let him know how much you appreciate his efforts with this lovely fridge magnet that can be customised with his picture (or yours together). Get this here https://www.oyehappy.com/all-surprises/best-dad-magnet/
- Mail for dad- One gift can never be enough for your super dad. Surprise your father with a tiny gift hamper that has lots of heartfelt messages and other goodies in it. This handcrafted father’s day gift has 5 postcards with love messages for dad, some chocolates for his sweet tooth and a tiny heart in a cute Little glass bottle. Perfect bunch to make his day special. Right? Get this here https://www.oyehappy.com/all-surprises/mail-for-dad/
- DIY Soap- Giving homemade soaps can be a quick and easy gift idea for your dad’s special day. Handmade soaps have an endless scope of creative and customizable designs. Even for a start, this is one of the easiest DIY last-minute gifting options. You can also add your favorite oils to make fragranced soaps for your dad. Explore soap making ideas here https://www.diys.com/soap-recipes/
- Walking Shoes- Get him back onto his fitness game and help him stay healthy. A nice pair of walking shoes can be your dad’s best friend to enjoy his morning walk in the park with. It will help him avoid the hustle and bustle of life for a while and give him his ”ME” time to relax and stay fit. Order here https://www.amazon.in/dp/B07MSH74PM/ref=cm_sw_r_cp_apa_glt_fabc_5B8ND0F59Q8S3JVACRSM?_encoding=UTF8&psc=1
Whatever you choose to do, the good news is that you will be truly appreciated by him for putting in the thoughts and efforts. Also, the best gift you can give your dad is to spend some quality time with him and build lovely memories that will last a lifetime. Appreciate him in small ways and tell him “I love you”. Enrich his life in different ways like he has always enriched yours. Make some favorite food for him and complement your gift with a heartfelt message, and you’ll be good to go. Whether you are planning something special, buying a gift, making a gift, or even making a simple phone call to him, the smallest act can have a profound effect on him. You can also check out https://www.oyehappy.com/gifts/on-fathers-day/ for more inspiration on father’s day gifts. Also, let us know which of these ideas worked wonders for you as we would love to hear from you.